Friday, April 14, 2006
Hi, I'm Rachel Sklar, formerly of Toronto, lawyerdom, and FishbowlNY, now Eat The Press editor at the Huffington Post. As for tomatoes, they are filled with sweet and juicy goodness. Hopefully, this blog will be, too.
- Yes, we have no bananas
- Yes, we have no tomatoes
- I'm gonna wash that national newspaper right outta...
- Who blogs on Macs?
- Friday is such a slow news day
- "Inching eternally off into the infinite Euclidean...
- I was particularly proud of "Good Old-Fashioned Lo...
- Memo to Howard Kurtz
- I will not throw up all over the New York Times. I...
- 2 a.m.? We don't need no stinkin' 2 a.m.